EMPLOYER POST JOBS LEARN MORE
VP of Revenue Cycle
VP Revenue Cycle
The VP Revenue Cycle reports directly to the VP Finance and ensures that the Company is recording & reporting revenue appropriately.
• Review contracts (multiple elements including software, support, professional services, remote hosting, outsourcing and hardware) to ensure compliance with revenue recognition guidelines under SOP 97-2, SOP 98-8, SOP 81-1 SAB 104 and EITF 00-21.
• Reviews partnership, purchase and sales agreements to determine the impact that potential agreements will have on the Company.
• Advise Sales and Legal teams on the impact that potential contract terms will have on revenue recognition and the Company.
• Document Company’s revenue recognition methodology for signed contracts
• Responsible for revenue reporting including new business signed, backlog, revenue fluctuation and operational revenue reporting.
• Understand and own the control processes of the Company’s revenue cycle.
• Coordinate with billing department and field organizations to forecast revenue and maintain accurate backlog.
• Coordinate with Financial Planning & Analysis team on management reporting of revenue.
• Participate in monthly/quarterly revenue close activities including analysis of all revenue, reserve, deferred revenue and unbilled accounts.
• Coordinate with external auditors on quarterly and annual financial audits.
• Coordinate with internal & external auditors on SOX compliance.
• Manage and develop direct reports.
• Prepare and participate in revenue recognition training of the Sales and Legal teams quarterly.
• Prepare and review Company’s Quarterly and Annual SEC Reporting related to revenue.
• Participate in Quarterly Senior Management Meetings.
Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, a CPA and “Big 4” public accounting experience. Must have a minimum of 8 years of experience, including prior software revenue recognition experience in a public enterprise software company with similar complexity and volume as Eclipsys in the last 2 years. The ideal candidate will be able to apply their expert knowledge of software revenue recognition guidelines to real world situations and solve contracting issues working with Sales and Legal teams as well as Customers. Additionally, the candidate will have previously managed direct reports and been responsible for a public software companies revenue reporting. The ideal candidate will have worked in a dynamic environment, be a self starter, problem solver, detail and process oriented and will possess an outgoing and professional work ethic.
United States Georgia Atlanta
The company will not relocate for the right candidate
The company will not sponsor for the right candidate
Click here to see all Eclipsys jobs
NEW JOB SEEKER
All contents of this site copyright © 2007 Career MetaSearch.
All Rights Reserved.
Use of this site is subject to certain
Terms and Conditions